Schedule of Liturgy
- Sunday Eucharist at St. isidore
- Saturday 5:00 p.m.
We encourage families to volunteer to bring up the gifts during Mass. If you wish to volunteer, see the presider, deacon, or one of the ushers before mass. When baptism is being celebrated or First Eucharist, or Confirmation, the gifts are brought up by families or children celebrating the sacrament.
- Sunday Eucharist at St. Elizabeth of Hungary, Acton
- Saturday 4:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:30 a.m.
Sunday 5:00 p.m.
- Weekday Eucharist at St. Isidore
- 9:00 a.m. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday unless othewise noted on the home page and the Parish Google Calendar.
- Weekday Eucharist at St. Elizabeth of Hungary, Acton
- 9:00 a.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Holy Day Eucharist
- 9:00 a.m., 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday 4:00 - 4:30 p.m.
During Lent: Wednesday 6:30-8:00 PM
- Baptism of Infants
- Fill out the Baptismal Record Information form, and email it to Deacon Charlie at email@example.com, Call the office with any questions. Quarterly meetings for parents expecting
to baptize infants during the next 6 months. Baptisms are normally
at the Sunday or Saturday evening liturgies. In the weeks
prior to the baptism, the priest or deacon will meet with the family
individually to go over the particulars of the celebration. (more
details and schedule)
Baptismal Record Information Form (Word document format or PDF format)
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
- R. C. I. A. is an ongoing process of formation for adults: those
seeking to become baptized members of St. Isidore Parish. It also
opportunities for adults seeking full communion in the Catholic Church,
adults seeking the sacrament of confirmation. We encourage all who
interested to speak with Deacon Charlie Cornell or contact the parish secretary.
- Pre-register at least six months in advance. An essential component
of marriage preparation here at St. Isidore's is the group program
engaged couples. It looks beyond the marriage ceremony to married life
which is being entered at the time of the wedding. We especially recommend
the Engaged Encounter Weekend at the Marist House in Framingham for
those who can invest the time. We also recommend the program at the
Espousal Center in Waltham. Couples may call directly to inquire and/or
- Engaged Encounter Weekend 508 624-7765
- Espousal Center in Waltham 781 647-0033
- First First Eucharist Preparation
- The children prepare over a two year period through the Generations of Faith program. In the second year, usually the second grade, the
parents participate in periodic morning or evening sessions. For more details
contact Carmen Giombetti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Confirmation Preparation
- High school students preparing for confirmation participate in a
two year process on Sunday evenings. For more information, contact Jim Flanagan(email@example.com). Adults seeking confirmation are welcome
to the RCIA track - contact Deacon Charlie Cornell
January 8 - Epiphany
Gathering Song: We Three Kings # 110 – verses 1 and 5
Gloria: Mass of Creation
Responsorial Psalm: Ps. 72 – Respond and Acclaim
Gospel Acclamation: Celtic Alleluia – verse below
A holy day has dawned
Adore the Lord, you nations,
For today a light
Has come on the earth.
Prep. Of Gifts: What Child Is This? # 105
Eucharistic Acclamations: Mass of Creation # 876
Lamb of God: Mass of Creation
Communion Song: The First Nowell # 108
Closing Song: Go Tell It on the Mountain # 96